Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
strids97

Default why does my word screen when maximized cut my screen in half??

When i maximize my screen on a new document or just open Work 03, my screen
doesn't go to the full screen, it is maximized but it only is 3/4 of the
screen. and it won't let me move it unless i minimize it and change the size
of it that way. never did that before, but has been doing that for about the
last 2 months? Please advise what is causing this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Strids97,

Are you getting it half height or half the screen width? If the width is reduced this can sometimes happen if you have had the help
window opened and docked along side of the Word document. Try holding the ctrl key when starting Word and see if you can then
maximize Word after it is opened.

========
--
I hope this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office system products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

LINKS for the 2007 Office System

1. Read about it, try it, or watch the movie
the 2007 Microsoft Office system iinfo is at
http://microsoft.com/office/preview

2. Already have 2007 Office System Beta 2?
Send Microsoft your feedback (with pictures)
http://sas.office.microsoft.com/

3. Use the 2007 OfficeOnline website without Office2007

a. Install the ActiveX access control
http://office.microsoft.com/search/r...XT101650581033
b. then visit http://officebeta.iponet.net

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
strids97

it's opens in half height, I've tried what you wrote because it did happen
when i had the help screen open once. I was thinking of just reinstalling
Word and see if that helped...any other ideas???