Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
givesahand givesahand is offline

Default my word 2007 document is portrait but prints as landscape

I have a native word 2007 document that is entirely in portrait. When printed
(2 different printers) or printed to pdf file the documents comes out
landscape and is cut off top and bottom (losing text). I have saved the file
as 2007 and 2003 and no improvement. I have also copied the entire text into
a new file and saved that. I deleted the normal template too and then copied
the text to a new file and this did not work either. Any suggestions? Thanks