Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dianalynn100 dianalynn100 is offline

Default I want to show the same footer on some pages not others

I am making a brochure. I want the same footer to show on some pages but not
others. I don't want it on the cover, then I want it the next 2, then I
don't want it for 1, then I want it for the next few pages, then to stop for
2. I don't know how to do this (sort of like magazines are set up to show
the page numbers on a continuous basis but not on the pages with full
pictures.