Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Chad[_2_] Chad[_2_] is offline

Default Invisible Page Break

Hi All,

I was formatting a multipage Word document and for some unknown reason my
document is putting in what looks like a page break near the end of one of
my pages. I type in a half line of text, press Enter, type in another line
of text and press Enter. Type in one more line of text and when I press
Enter it moves the last 2 lines of text to the next page. If I delete the
Enter it goes back to the above page. I have at least 4" of space at the
bottom so I know it is not bumping it to the next page. My footers are
small (doesn't affect the prior pages). If I turn on the paragraph marks
nothing show up in the area in question. I am not using a page break there
(but I have used them prior in the document. It kinda looks like the same
distance to where my prior page break was)

Any ideas?
Thanks
Chad

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Chad[_2_] Chad[_2_] is offline

That was it.

For anyone else

I turned on the show paragraph marks, selected the page break prior to my
problem,
clicked Format - Paragraph
Selected the Line and Page Breaks tab - Unchecked 'Keep with next'

Thanks
Chad