GF08 GF08 is offline
Junior Member

Question Odd page sizes in Word

I'm cleaning up a huge document for someone, and at a certain section, the page sizing gets skewed for almost 150 pages. Then it goes back to normal.

To be more specific, if I'm in Print Layout View, at 100%, I see one page on my screen at a time. In the majority of the doc, the page on screen has the left border starting at 0 and the right border is at 6.5.

As soon as I get to the skewed section, the left border starts at about 1.25 and the right border is at 5.2. Does that makes sense?

I have checked the page size in Page Layout, and it says, for both sections, 8.5x11.

I can't figure out what's going on, but I need all pages to look a certain way (this is for book printing). Any thoughts?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Odd page sizes in Word

If margins aren't the problem, maybe indentation has been applied to text
paragraphs?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"GF08" wrote in message

I'm cleaning up a huge document for someone, and at a certain section,
the page sizing gets skewed for almost 150 pages. Then it goes back to
normal.

To be more specific, if I'm in Print Layout View, at 100%, I see one
page on my screen at a time. In the majority of the doc, the page on
screen has the left border starting at 0 and the right border is at
6.5.

As soon as I get to the skewed section, the left border starts at about
1.25 and the right border is at 5.2. Does that makes sense?

I have checked the page size in Page Layout, and it says, for both
sections, 8.5x11.

I can't figure out what's going on, but I need all pages to look a
certain way (this is for book printing). Any thoughts?

--
GF08

Word 2007 sections display different page sizes BThis Microsoft Word Help 1 July 21st 09 10:36 PM
Are there filofax addins for word? (page layouts and sizes) Watermiller Microsoft Word Help 1 April 10th 09 12:23 PM
Page Sizes P. Zicari Page Layout 2 January 11th 08 04:31 PM
Page sizes amserve Page Layout 1 May 18th 05 04:16 AM
Custom page sizes credo Page Layout 1 January 16th 05 06:48 PM