pete

Default Why is my text and graphics dissappering from the page?

Why is my text and graphics dissappering from the page?
Word Heretic

G'day "pete" ,

Your file probably requires a Maggie. Copy and paste everything in
each section to a new document and try again.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

pete reckoned:

Why is my text and graphics dissappering from the page?

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?cGV0ZQ==?=,

Why is my text and graphics dissappering from the page?

Could you describe exactly what you're experiencing in a
bit more detail, please? Start with the version of Word
involved. Then tell us what actions you're performing or
under which circumstances this happens.

The most obvious answer would be that you've selected the
content, then pressed a key on the keyboard...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
Jun 8 2004)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)