Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Oscar Oscar is offline

Default Splitting a Section of a Table

I am creating a project log using a table. For each issue that is being
logged in some instances there are multiple discrete activities that need to
be recolved. I am trying to split each action item into a separate sub row of
the table Without splitting the entire section. For example the table is
headings a
#/Item/Details/Action Required/Owner/Due Date/Status.
I want to be able to have the first three colums apply to the entire section
of the table however the latter four will apply to the Action Required
section. I tried to draw a line (using table tool bar) to split the row
however it wants to split the entire row of the table. Any suggestions.