KReid

Default Track Changes not deleting strikeout text

In Word 2003, when I use the Accept All Changes command, only the inserted
text is accepted. The text that has been deleted/struck thru still remains
in my document. I have tried changing my 'Show' options.

I want to be able to see my marked up changes on the screen then have Word
'Accept All Changes' when prompted without having to change my Show options.
Is this possible?