drforman

Default How to convert WordPerfect 7.0 documents to Word XP?

How do I take old WordPerfect 7.0 files and convert them (preferably in a
batch?) to Word XP? Is the converter software on the Office XP CD?
Joey

You can write a macro to do this automatically but only to a certain extent.
Some things must still be changed manually. Unfortunately its a long road
from Word Perfect to Word (specially tables).