Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dongomortgage dongomortgage is offline

Default Renegotiating a job offer

Can you help with Renegotiating a job offer to me for more $$$
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you cannot write your own letters, what makes you thinmk you will be
worth the extra money.
This forum is about Microsoft Word document management and does not deal
with content.

dongomortgage wrote:
Can you help with Renegotiating a job offer to me for more $$$

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Darn. I was going to use that advice too.

chuckle

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

dongomortgage wrote:
Can you help with Renegotiating a job offer to me for more $$$

Offer both classic and new menus Matt Slick New Users 1 August 8th 07 11:46 PM
share offer Nefer Microsoft Word Help 1 September 21st 05 04:56 AM
templates for rescinding a job offer acceptance heckle Microsoft Word Help 1 June 20th 05 04:56 PM
Need a Rescinding Job Offer template Deb Microsoft Word Help 0 June 1st 05 04:27 PM
IRS Letter "offer in compromise" [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 1 December 31st 04 10:56 PM