nennie

Default grids

I want to make a squared grid 15 wide by 13 deep to use as a word search
puzzle for a club magazine. How do I do that and how do I type the letters
in? I have ms office small business edition so have word 2003, publisher 2003
and excel available.All help gratefully received!
--
thanks, Nennie
Stefan Blom

Have you considered using a table whose cells have exact dimensions?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"nennie" wrote in messsage
I want to make a squared grid 15 wide by 13 deep to use as a word

search
puzzle for a club magazine. How do I do that and how do I type the

letters
in? I have ms office small business edition so have word 2003,

publisher 2003
and excel available.All help gratefully received!
--
thanks, Nennie

Stefan Blom

On the Table menu, click InsertTable. Pick the desired number of rows
and columns. Then select the entire table and use TableTable
Properties (Row tab and Column tab) to specify the dimensions of
cells.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP