Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rob H Rob H is offline

Default set default printer for envelopes and labels

The default printer for printing labels is set to Manual but I want it to go
to auto select or tray 1 but I can't see a way of doing that. How do I set
the label printing option in my Word 2003 to default to tray1?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You set the tray from Options in the label dialog. Create a new document
from the dialog and the setting should stick.

Rob H wrote:
The default printer for printing labels is set to Manual but I want
it to go to auto select or tray 1 but I can't see a way of doing
that. How do I set the label printing option in my Word 2003 to
default to tray1?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rob H Rob H is offline

That's what I thought but until I created a custom label, selected the tray
and printed the tray would always reset to Manual. Very puzzeling but
working now.
Thanks