Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gene

Default Shortcut key for Linked CSS Style Sheet

I have a client using Word 2003 in Windows XP. When he presses
Alt+Ctrl+Shift+I he gets a message box that says something like "Linked CSS
Style Sheet". English is not his first language and he is communicating with
me over the phone. I cannot duplicate his problem nor can I discover what
Word is doing. If I go to Tools, Customize, Keyboard, and search "All
Commands" I find none that pertain to this (except CSS Links, which does not
have this shortcut).

When I have him go to Tools, Templates and Add-ins, Linked CSS, he says
there are no linked style sheets listed in the dialog box.

When I have him go to Tools, Macro, Macros he says there are no macros in
this document.

I am trying to help him disable this shortcut key or command in order to
make the keystroke available for something else (available for use by a
keyboard driver). Can anyone tell me what is happening on his computer and
how to disable it?

He says he does not have FrontPage installed and does not administer any web
sites.

Thanks,
Gene