Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tickle tickle is offline

Default Question about Frames

Hello Everyone,

I am in the middle of finishing a course project titled designing interactive e-learning. I figured out how to make each word document as a webpage, created an index file and my info is loaded into the school server. I am not too strong with webpage design but I work really well reading clear instructions.

I am highly interested in publishing my work on the school's student blog and thus, I do not want my presentation (webpage/s) to be bland.

Is there a way I can use the frames and hyperlink each lesson design into the frames, and save as a webpage? I am mainly wanting to have a 'good' and 'different presentation'.

I have searched numerous websites and used MS Word 2003's help feature, but I am not that advanced to understand how it can all work.

Idealy, I am wanting to have the navigation bar on the left hand side, the content for each link show on the bottom half, by the navigation bar, and of course, the course title on the top quarter of the frame.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

M.Ed. Adult Education
Jones International University
July 2006 - June 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tickle tickle is offline

Did I post this under the wrong group? Please let me know. Thank you.

M.Ed Adult Ed | Student

"tickle" wrote in message ...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tickle tickle is offline

Ah - thank you! I am not well-versed using html programs..I'll settle with the WebPages I have. Thanks for letting me know though.

Hala Monsour
M.Ed Adult Ed | Student

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You can download Microsoft Expression Web and that will do what you need. Very easy to use. Word definitely isn't the right tool.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

Frames SJT Microsoft Word Help 1 October 25th 06 02:13 AM
Arcane Question @ Text Boxes & "Frames" Elmer Page Layout 12 August 14th 06 08:34 AM
frames martin Microsoft Word Help 3 July 10th 06 10:11 AM
Invisible frames question Mike Hughes New Users 1 March 30th 06 06:07 PM
Frames question Mary Lee Microsoft Word Help 0 August 30th 05 12:00 AM