Alivox

Default How do I export Japanese to HTML in Unicode Hex format?

If I choose to save a document as a Web page, any Japanese (or Chinese)
characters are exported as Unicode (whicih is good) but in decimal format,
which is useless. Unicode uses hex format exclusively.

How can I export Unicode in hex?
Word Heretic

G'day Alivox ,

Afaik when its hex it just prefixes with an &, thus if no & its
decimal and so no foul.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Alivox reckoned: