Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Phil at Second Presbyterian

Default How can I set the default footer font size?

I want my normal font to be Arial 12. I want my normal footer font to be
Arial 10. How can I make the latter be the default for footer font size?

Thanks for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

You would have to modify the Footnote Text style.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Phil at Second Presbyterian" wrote:

I want my normal font to be Arial 12. I want my normal footer font to be
Arial 10. How can I make the latter be the default for footer font size?

Thanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Modify the Footer style.