Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
hnyb1

Default Pop-Up Note

Is there any way to have a note pop up when the mouse hovers over a phrase,
or when a user enters a table? Basically, I have a word document (Word 2003)
that is not locked but is used by others like a form. It is intentionally
not locked and it is not an option to lock it. Some people would like
instructions to pop up when the user enters the table or when the header for
the table is passed over. Similar, if you will, to the "comment" function in
Excel. Not at all similar to the "comment" function in Word, because the
comment always show up there and even prints out. I have seen that there is
a way to write a macro for a pop-up note to appear when the document is
opened. Anyway to modify that so that it appears when a table is selected?

Thanks, in advance, for any help.