Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kristy Kristy is offline

Default How do I stop comments printing in Word?

I want to view comments in my documents, however I do not want the comments
to print. I found the following solution but I do not want to do this every
time. Is there a way of making this the default setting rather than going
through the step outlined below every time I print?

Hide tracked changes and comments when printing
1. On the File menu, click Print.
2. In the Print what box, select Document (rather than Document showing
markup).
3. Click OK.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?S3Jpc3R5?=,

Record these steps in a macro, which you can assign to a button and/or a
keyboard shortcut.

I want to view comments in my documents, however I do not want the comments
to print. I found the following solution but I do not want to do this every
time. Is there a way of making this the default setting rather than going
through the step outlined below every time I print?

Hide tracked changes and comments when printing
1. On the File menu, click Print.
2. In the Print what box, select Document (rather than Document showing
markup).
3. Click OK.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland