Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
A bit Frustrated :-)

Default Hyperlinks in Headers and Footers

Hopefully someone will be able to assist me in what I thought would be a very
basic and simple task. I am creating a Letterhead in MS Word which requires
hyperlinks to appear on every page (eg, as part of a header and/or footer).
Unfortunately, even the most simple of header/footer hyperlinks will not work
in Word. The text appears but nothing happens (except when you change the
focus to to Header). Very frustrating!! Hope this all makes sense :-S

I've checked online MS help without luck. Surely this (basic??) function is
available. I have MS Office Professional 2003.

If this function isn't available, does anyone have any suggestions as to how
to get around it.

Looking forward to receiving an answer.

cheers