Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Wartboy Wartboy is offline

Default How do I get more than 4 columns in a Word 2003 document?

My choices to divide the page seem to be 1,2,3,or 4 columns...I need 6, or 12.
Can this be done
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You can enter any number you want in the Columns dialog, which is accessed
via the Format menu in Word 2003 and earlier and via Page Layout | Page
Setup | Columns | More Columns... in Word 2007. See also
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/UsingColumns.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"Wartboy" wrote in message
My choices to divide the page seem to be 1,2,3,or 4 columns...I need 6, or
12.
Can this be done

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

With 6 or 12 columns, are you sure that it really is columns you require
or a table?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Wartboy Wartboy is offline

No...I need columns, for making a custom calendar. Suzanne's advice worked
great, using the Format/Columns menu. But, thanks for your interest!

Happy 2009,
Wartboy

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

With 6 or 12 columns, are you sure that it really is columns you require
or a table?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

It would need to be a nested table if he's doing what I imagine he's doing,
which is to put all 12 months on a single page.

http://word.mvps.org