Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tpeila

Default Form Fields Repeating Information

We have a form we have created in Word. On each page we repeat some of the
information from the previous page. Our employees are complaining on having
to repeatedly type this info over and over on each page. I have though of
putting this info in the header but you cannot use form fields in the header
and I don't want to unlock the form.

I also am trying to find out if there is a way to use bullets in a form
field?

PLEASE HELP!!!