Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Dawn Crosier, MVP Dawn Crosier, MVP is offline

Default Clicking under a table to obtain cursor

Change to Print Layout view, and click to the lower right of the table.
Also, if you turn on your Show/Hide you should see a paragraph marker to the
outside of the table. If you click between the table, and the paragraph
marker, you should be able to press enter and begin typing outside of the
table.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"John" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a chart and and table on a page in Word. I'm trying to click under
the table so I can type in my results. However, everytime I try to click
under the table the cursor bounces up to the top of the page, on the left
side of the chart. I tried to arrow down past everything; however, the
cursor stops in the lowest cell of the table. If from here I type return,
the lowest row of the table just keeps growing, without letting me outside
of it. Any suggestions?

John