Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
poops poops is offline

Default Hand tool does not convert to pointer in converted PDF table conte

I created a table of contents in my word document. When I converted it to
PDF the hand tool does not convert to a pointer. I have done this before in
word 2002 and it worked. It just does not seem to work in 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Is your TOC converting as hyperlinks? In a PDF the cursor converts to a hand
only if it's over a hyperlink. (And in Word you have the choice of creating
the TOC as hyperlinked text or as text only.)

As a tangential issue, the PDF bookmark pane is usually a better form of TOC
for a PDF than the original Word TOC.

"poops" wrote in message
I created a table of contents in my word document. When I converted it to
PDF the hand tool does not convert to a pointer. I have done this before
in
word 2002 and it worked. It just does not seem to work in 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
poops poops is offline

Default Hand tool does not convert to pointer in converted PDF table c

How do I create my table of contents as a bookmark in the PDF?