Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Dot Dot is offline

Default Corrupt Table Error Message

I have been creating and working with tables for years; however, on the
Student and Teacher version of Word 2003, every table I create develops an
error after you save it or when you close it and re-open. Many of the table
lines are missing or the data is missing from the cells and you get an error
message that the table is corrupted. Is there a glitch with the Student and
Teacher version of Word 2003 that anyone is aware of that is causing this
bizarre behavior? Or do you think I need to reload the program? Help please!
--
Dot
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

The Word in the Student & Teacher version of Office is exactly the
same as in every other version of Office 2003. The difference is only
in the license.

There's no glitch specific to tables in S&T, and I'm not aware of this
as a general problem in Word.

Try going to the Help menu and clicking Detect & Repair. You can also
try renaming the normal.dot template and restarting Word (see
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...eningWord.htm).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Corrupt table problem... JTB Tables 1 January 7th 06 04:28 AM
20x20 multiplication table Bob S Tables 2 December 24th 05 02:27 PM
Populate Table from Access MTechG Mailmerge 8 December 16th 05 07:08 PM
Row height problem with table in table Stephanie T. Tables 0 November 23rd 04 03:35 PM