Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
ML

Default Copying/referencinf text between document sections

Is there a way to automatically copy text that a user types from one section
of a document
to others?

Basically I need a way to copy the text the user enters into a summary
section, into a table that is at the end of the document. This is filing
sheet that includes the summary as the meta data for logging the document.
I want to copy the full text from one section and place it in another.

Is there someway to mark the text so that a macro or similar can then
reference and copy it, formatting and all to another document section?

How do I edit text of a scanned document? Toody Microsoft Word Help 2 January 14th 05 10:38 AM
Insert, edit and delete text in protected document homeofbonnie Microsoft Word Help 1 January 12th 05 02:31 PM
Paste exact text as formatted in another document? Top Spin New Users 3 January 12th 05 07:17 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
controlling the appreance of document sections looking for a smarter way to work Microsoft Word Help 1 December 7th 04 05:41 PM