Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
LeAnne LeAnne is offline

Default letterhead template - different top margins for each page

I use Word 2007. I followed the instructions for setting up a letter template
with different margins for the first and second pages. I want a 3" top margin
for the first page and a 1" top margin for the second. Even though I clicked
on "different first page," when I get to the second page, it puts in a 3" top
margin instead of 1". Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for any
help.

LeAnne