Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gunther Kint Gunther Kint is offline

Default Borders with figures

Hi,

I like to make some advertisements. As a border I want to use a picture, for
example easter eggs or trees wich are repeating.
In Word 2007 I did this by using tabs left and right for the border and
insert the image in the textrule, but this is not verry handy.
How can I do this easely? Is there an option to just choose the picture and
set it as a border?

Thank you for responding.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BorderArt.htm. If you have Publisher,
you will find it a better application for this purpose. Word's Border Art
selections do include an Easter egg motif, but it is black-and-white and can
be used only as a page border.

http://word.mvps.org