Dalilio Dalilio is offline
Junior Member

Default Protected Document won't open

I protected a document with a password and now it won't open it says Unexpected Error Occured please try again later! I've tried opening it in word pad and it says as it is a restricted document i can only open it in word, but i can't open it in word. It is a creative writing document and I would really like to recover the work. I am connected to the internet when i try and open it but it says the same thing.
Any ideas?
Thanks