Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Emece Emece is offline

Default Link Word to Excel

I need to link a document to a specific range in an Excel sheet, and when the
values in Excel change, I also need the values in Word to change. How can I
do this?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Emece.-

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
UNA UNA is offline

Hi

I recommend you try the following:
Copy the figures from the Excel document and instead of pasting them into
the word document directly, choose the paste special option which is directly
under paste option. In paste special there is option that is called paste
link and if you tick this box it links the figures in the excel document to
the word document. So if you update the excel doc, the word doc will
automatically update.

Kind regards,

Úna

Excel Link to Word tigermoth Tables 0 November 25th 09 04:54 AM
Link 'Excel Object in Word' to Excel Robin Microsoft Word Help 1 November 20th 09 10:23 PM
How do I link Word to Excel...?? Chris Gorham Microsoft Word Help 1 January 20th 08 09:15 PM
If you add 2 excel workshts in a word doc. is it possible to link Alesha Microsoft Word Help 1 January 11th 05 09:34 PM
Excel Link: Adding rows in Excel does not add cells in Word Jameslp Tables 2 December 9th 04 07:18 PM