Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
removing all headers and footers[_2_] removing all headers and footers[_2_] is offline

Default save my settings--Word 2003

Whenever I use the Office 2003 save my settings feature for my Word autotext
additions (moving them from one computer to another), somehow the wizard also
moves some old add-in files to the new computer that put items into startup
that cause problems. I have to search them out of the startup directory and
delete them one by one, by hand. Is there a way to get these old add-in
startup files permanently out of my Normal template for bothWord 2003
operations on both computers. permanently? thanks, JF