Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ruth Ruth is offline

Default copy and paste formatting

Hi

I am copying and pasting individual files - over 100 of them into 1 file.
Each time I paste a new one in the file it keeps it formatting rather than
conforming to the format of the file it is being pasted into (ei font type
and size and margin settings).

Is there a way to paste it so that it automatically changes the format,
rather than keeping what it was in the original file?

--
Thank-you!
Ruth