Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gemma Jones Gemma Jones is offline

Default How do i slant the headings on a table?

i would like to slant the headings of the titles in a table to make them
easier to read and fill in. thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This is not possible in Word (though you can rotate the text to vertical).
You could embed an Excel sheet and do it there.

http://word.mvps.org

"Gemma Jones" Gemma wrote in message
i would like to slant the headings of the titles in a table to make them
easier to read and fill in. thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sharon Sharon is offline

I had my stationary set up in the previous word. My headins was vertical on
the left side of the page. Now it will not show on print preview or print on
paper. How do I fix this?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This is not possible in Word (though you can rotate the text to vertical).
You could embed an Excel sheet and do it there.

http://word.mvps.org

"Gemma Jones" Gemma wrote in message
i would like to slant the headings of the titles in a table to make them
easier to read and fill in. thanks

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You seem to have hijacked a thread on a different subject, and you don't say
what version of Word you're using, but if your letterhead is a graphic or in
a text box, see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/I...leGraphics.htm

http://word.mvps.org