Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Benjamin.V Benjamin.V is offline

Default is it possible to recover copy and paste items from a day ago?

I copied and pasted an item from facebook to word then printed it and closed
word without saving (I know it was stupid but i was in a rush). then the next
day i lost the print out so wanted to get it again. i can't open the temp
files, they say something about encoding, when i open it shows just coding.
so wondered if it was possible to get it off the clipboard
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Assuming that you have shut down the computer in the intervening period, it
will no longer be on the clipboard and if you did not save the document,
there is nothing to recover.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.