#1   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
external usenet poster

Default Answers Forum Categories

Does anyone know where or how to suggest changes to the Answers Forum categories? Take this one for example "Office Programming." Sure it sounds right for people who may be looking for answers, but I believe it is wrong for the people who are willing to spend their time providing the answers.

Under the old and far better method of public newsgroups, there was one or more "programming" group for each Office application. From their popularity it appears these groups and categories where not hard to find by people seeking answers and the answerers could go to one specialized location to review and answer questions within their particular expertise. Now answers are required to wade through questions scattered across the realm of Office applications to find questions they may be able to answer.

System is broke out of the gate IMHO.

--
Greg Maxey

Please visit my web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org

Arrogance is a weed that grows mostly on a dunghill (Arabic proverb)