Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RPwifey RPwifey is offline

Default how do i make an attachment?

I dont know how to make my doc an attachment.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You don't have to do anything with the document (apart from save it) for it
to be an attachment. Simply open your e-mail application and choose the
option to attach a file. Select the document and complete the e-mail
message.

"RPwifey" wrote in message
I dont know how to make my doc an attachment.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

You also don't know how to use a help file.
"RPwifey" wrote in message
:I dont know how to make my doc an attachment.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement