Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric Eric is offline

Default Dropdown Menu for Macros

Is there a way to create a Dropdown List of say 15 Macros and put that
dropdown in a custom menu toolbar. The list consists of macros that open
userforms containing help text for various parts of the form fields in the
template?

Thanks to anyone who can provide any ideas.
--
Eric the Rookie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric Eric is offline

Ok Suzanne... that was just way to easy. Thanks so much, I was trying harder
than I needed to.

You and your team are truly awesome!
--
Eric the Rookie

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Certainly. You create both the toolbar and the menu in Tools | Customize.
First create the toolbar, then add the menu, then drag the macros to the
menu.

"Eric" wrote in message
news
Is there a way to create a Dropdown List of say 15 Macros and put that
dropdown in a custom menu toolbar. The list consists of macros that open
userforms containing help text for various parts of the form fields in the
template?

Thanks to anyone who can provide any ideas.
--
Eric the Rookie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Glad I could help--and that the minimal help I offered was sufficient for
you.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Certainly. You create both the toolbar and the menu in Tools | Customize.
First create the toolbar, then add the menu, then drag the macros to the
menu.

"Eric" wrote in message
news
Is there a way to create a Dropdown List of say 15 Macros and put that
dropdown in a custom menu toolbar. The list consists of macros that
open
userforms containing help text for various parts of the form fields in
the
template?

Thanks to anyone who can provide any ideas.
--
Eric the Rookie

Autofill 2nd Field from Dropdown menu- HELP ! yarmlad Tables 0 April 9th 08 12:59 PM
DropDown Menu Contents Printing nice_evest Microsoft Word Help 4 January 22nd 07 07:16 PM
Table dropdown menu charmed1 Tables 1 July 12th 06 10:14 PM
how do i insert a dropdown menu in word? Mitch Microsoft Word Help 1 July 12th 05 10:33 AM
shortcut keys to macros in the dropdown menu bhuvana Microsoft Word Help 1 June 1st 05 02:45 PM