rmarshp

Default Word XP - Lost Normal Format of Blank Document but Normal.dot OK

Hi, I thought this was a normal.dot problem but it seems OK. When I bring up
a New Document the cursor appears at the very top edge of the page. If I
click View - Headerand Footer and Close the header/Footer toolbar, everything
is Ok again. Tried fiddling and renaming Normal.dot to no avail. Stumped!!!!
--
RMarshP - Eternally Grateful