Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kelly L Kelly L is offline

Default Creating Fill In the Blanks

I have created a template in which I want to be able to tab to certain fields
and fill in that bit of information only. I have Word 2007 and can't seem to
find where I need to go in order to do this. Can anyone help?
--
THANKS!
KL
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...nTheBlanks.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Kelly L wrote:
I have created a template in which I want to be able to tab to
certain fields and fill in that bit of information only. I have Word
2007 and can't seem to find where I need to go in order to do this.
Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In order to insert the legacy form fields described in the article Jay
referenced, you need to display the Developer tab on the Ribbon (Office
Button | Word Options | Popular: Show Developer tab in the Ribbon). On that
tab, in the Controls group, you will find a button for Legacy Controls,
which includes the Legacy Form Fields palette.

http://word.mvps.org