Palmer Stoat Palmer Stoat is offline
Junior Member

Default Document map highlight

For reasons I don't understand, document map isn't highlighting the section of the document that the cursor is in. There's no highlighting at all, which is making it really difficult for me to navigate my way around the document I'm working on (which is very large).

I've read a couple of queries on this subject, and responders have replied that the solution is to edit the DocMap style. But when I look in the style and formatting pane, I can't see a DocMap style. So I'm none the wiser.

Anyone help?
Palmer Stoat Palmer Stoat is offline
Junior Member

Please disregard. I've worked it out -- or someone a bit more savvy than me has to be strictly truthful.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Version of Word?

Find the "Options" that deal with styles, and from the dropdown menu,
choose "Show All Styles." (After you deal with DocMap you'll probably
want to reset that back to what it was before.)

--
Palmer Stoat