Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dranocrandall dranocrandall is offline

Default Using Pepita MT Font from W-2000 in W-2007

I need to get the font Pepita MT that was available in Word 2000 and use it
in my Word 2007 - does anyone know where I can find the font so i can load it?

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you still have it on a previous system, you can copy it from there and
paste it to the Fonts folder of the new machine. Or, if you still have the
Office 2000 CD, you can reinstall the fonts from there.

http://word.mvps.org