Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kerry Kerry is offline

Default Macro on Quick Access

I have been successful dozens of times by adding macros to my Quick Access
Toolbar. This time, however, I'm having a problem. The macro I created
("convert") is a merging of two other macros ("convertinstructions" and
"convertbenchbook"). I deleted the previous icon from the toolbar and added
the new "convert" macro icon. When I clicked on it, a message box came up
with the words "Microsoft Visual Basic" at the top and just a red circle with
a white X in the middle, with two options to click "OK" and "Help". However,
when I open the Macro menu and Run it, it works perfectly. I have
reinstalled the previous icon as well as other icons and they all work, just
not "convert". I have deleted it from the Visual Basic and re-created it,
and I have also exited out of all Office apps to try and reset anything that
may be making this happen. Can anyone help me to figure out why this
particular one just won't work?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What is the code that you are trying to run?
Maybe http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm will help?

"Kerry" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kerry Kerry is offline

It really doesn't have anything to do with the code, because it does run when
I open the Macro menu and run it from there. Also, all the other macros that
I put on the Quick Access toolbar perform fine. It's just that there's
something wrong with this particular one. Any ideas?

.