Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yvonne Yvonne is offline

Default autotext

I have Windows 7 and once I create and save my own autotext, if I close out
of Word or turn off my computer, my saved autotext is gone when I re-open
Word or turn on my computer. This wasn't the problem on my old computer. How
do I recover the autotext that I created?

AutoText krygim New Users 2 November 5th 07 01:15 PM
where is autotext Fat Doris Microsoft Word Help 1 October 28th 07 06:16 PM
Autotext Sue C Microsoft Word Help 9 May 25th 07 06:02 AM
Autotext golfergal Microsoft Word Help 2 August 2nd 05 07:28 PM
AutoText, how do I add the SaveDate function to the AutoText list. PKDance Microsoft Word Help 2 March 24th 05 05:03 AM