Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Capted99 Capted99 is offline

Default How do I add an expandable field for text in a Word.doc?

I am trying to create a Word "Fill in" form. I want the fields to expand
with the customer's answers, allowing the formatting and page breaks to
adjust to the customers responses.

How do I insert those fields, and allow for enough characters to capture
their answers?