Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hib6545 hib6545 is offline

Default When is Microsoft going to redo the whole Word 2007 menu and toolb

Dear Microsoft. I have no idea who laid out Word 2007 but the toolbar, icons
and menus at the top makit impossiblefor me to do my job. You should give
people the option to keep the menus and icons layout that is in Word 2003. I
spend most of my time trying to find things because whoever decided on these
groupings makes no sense. I created my own customer toolbar but I can't put
everything I need and use there. In your next release, please put in the
option to have the origianal toolbar and menu of Word 2003. I am losing so
much productive time becasue I can't find anything.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.