Kendra

Default How do I make an embeded Excel worksheet span more than one page?

I'm trying to insert an Excel worksheet into a Word document as an embedded
object. The Excel worksheet is 3 pages long, but when I insert it into Word,
it won't show any more than will fit onto one page. How do I make it span
more than one page while still being able to keep it as an embedded object?
CyberTaz

Hi Kendra-

Unfortunately an embedded/linked object cannot span a page break.

One option is to copy a certain amount of data from the workbook, then use
EditPaste Special to paste it onto a page in the Word doc, repeat as
necessary for the additional content.

Another option is to use InertFile and insert the worksheet as a table.

Good Luck |:)