slymeat

Default fix position of body text of letter

I have a merge document where the address block varies in size due to fields
being empty. The problem is that the body of the text moves up and down
depending on the size of the addess block which in turn effects the layout of
the letter that I have set up. Is there a way to fix the position of the
Refernce line or salutation on the page so that it's not effected by the size
of the address block?

Doug Robbins

Place the address block mergefield inside a one cell table with the row
height set to an exact value.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.