Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
wasm0001 wasm0001 is offline

Default How do I add text after a table?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

What happens when you try?

Normally you can click in the paragraph below the table (there is *always*
at least one paragraph mark below a table -- click the ¶ button on the
toolbar to be able to see it) or press the down arrow key when the cursor is
in the last row. Isn't this happening for you?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman