Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tim Tim is offline

Default Text cropping the right edge when printing

I have Word (2003) tables with right aligned numbers in cells with no borders
and a zero right margin.
Whilst it looks OK in the screen and in a print preview I often get a bit of
the right most digit cropped off when printing to paper or sending to a PDF
converter.
It does not happen if I use a border or a small right margin.

How can I work around this problem or is it a known bug with a patch?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tim Tim is offline

Suzanna, Thank you for your reply. There are no negative indents and I know
about the right cell margin solution. However the issue is not about fixing a
single document; we develop reporting software that creates Word documents
and the users get to cotrol these parameters. The problem situation would be
quite likely to occure.