Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Minnie M Minnie M is offline

Default White line at bottom of row

I have a table in Word 2002 with no text and no borders (its to be made into
a form for other users to complete), the rows do not have a height specified.
When the table's highlighted, every 8th row has a narrow white line at the
bottom and these rows look fractionally deeper. It doesn't seem to affect the
table, I just wonder why. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Minnie M Minnie M is offline

Hi Suzanne, thanks but I don't think its that. The whole table is formatted
to the same font and size, and I've checked that there is no spacing on any
of the rows.

"Minnie M" wrote in message
I have a table in Word 2002 with no text and no borders (its to be made

into
a form for other users to complete), the rows do not have a height

specified.
When the table's highlighted, every 8th row has a narrow white line at the
bottom and these rows look fractionally deeper. It doesn't seem to affect

the
table, I just wonder why. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

No different cell margins in any row? Different amount of text in some rows?
If I select a table in which some rows have more text in one cell than the
others, the cells with less text show a white margin at the bottom.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It could be that one cell in each of those rows has a larger font or

some
Space Before/After.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Minnie M" wrote in message
I have a table in Word 2002 with no text and no borders (its to be

made
into
a form for other users to complete), the rows do not have a height

specified.
When the table's highlighted, every 8th row has a narrow white line at

the
bottom and these rows look fractionally deeper. It doesn't seem to

affect
the
table, I just wonder why. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Minnie M Minnie M is offline

Suzanne, all the cells have the same format, there is no text in any of them.
Its a very simple grid table in which text will be entered later by other
users.