Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jeanne S Jeanne S is offline

Default table of tables and table of figures

I have created a table of tables from table titles set as 'table style' for
approx 60 tables inserted as pictures in a report - when I update the table
of tables some of the actual tables are pulling into the TOC. The problem
tables are set as 'table style' I try to change the style of the tables from
'table' to another style (i.e. normal) with great difficulty. Sometimes I am
able to change it, I save, update my table and same problem. I recheck the
table and it has reverted back to 'table' style. How can I fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Are you creating a table of tables based on *paragraph style*? Then
make sure that the paragraph style you are using for your table
captions is not applied to any other text, and update the table of
tables.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP